Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vehicle wrap character illustrations

















A few weeks ago I was asked to do some character illustrations (by my friends over at A Better Sign www.abettersign.com ) to go on a vehicle wrap for a pest removal company serving the Atlanta metro area called BREDA PEST MANAGEMENT. Since I really enjoy drawing cartoony creatures this project was right up my alley. After the job I had kinda forgotten about it as I was told that I'd be sent pictures once it was complete.
Imagine my surprise last week when while stopped at a traffic light I glanced over to the vehicle next to me to be greeted by this family of rats that I had drawn! Needless to say it made my day!
Well I finally had a chance to take some pictures of the van myself with my girls and it's made my day all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment