Thursday, November 26, 2009

Friends of THWAK - Mike Arnold




I guess Mike Arnold is much more than just a "Friend of THWAK" as although we have known each other less time than many of the other THWAKsters he has been an integral part of not only the brand new THWAK Bonfire of Insanity Collection book which he contributed art to but also laid out, he was also my co-publisher and lay out man for JOKESTER magazine.
This former Sesame Street animator has been freelancing for many years with many top notch clients such as Nickelodeon, Danimals, A&E, General Mills and Entertainment Weekly, just to name a few. Mike and I met during my tenure at CRACKED magazine. http://arnomation.com/
Check out Mike's appearance in MAD #481 Sept 2007 illustrated by non other than caricature superstar Tom Richmond.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing us wonderful information about Hormone replacement therapy. I will consider all the facts which you mention in the blog.

    Look At Here

    ReplyDelete